Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Girls Arrived!

Rain, Snow and Sleet cannot deter true treasure hunters.
Suzy from Georgiapeachez and

Beth from Elizabeth Holcombe~whimsies and words,

came to the shop this Saturday all the way from Virginia! We had so much fun with these delightful ladies!!

Even better, Mary from Across the Pond joined in the fun!

Suzy found Suzanna's Antiques through Mary's blog,

so we try and take wonderful care of Mary whenever she is at the shop!

(Suzy, Mary and Beth)

To see more of their wonderful trip and all their treasures, go check out their blogs!!

Thank you ladies!! Can't wait to see you again!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Fedorko said...

Oh-my-goodness! We had a FAB-O time! You all are the BEST!!!!! I miss you already as I sit in my studio surrounded by all of my goodies! Thank YOU for your sweet hospitality!~~~XXOO, Beth

Mary said...

Weren't we adorable - even in the rain, ha! ha!

It was such fun to meet them both and I know they were so impressed with how great the shop is looking. Do hope they come back sooner rather than later!

As for me - it was a lucky day - another white tureen for the dining room (I must do that soup party!), the French looking candlestick, crystals now sparkling, cute old pic frame and the Brazilian burlap sack (Vanessa will get a kick from that). Guess I will never come by and not find something special - how great is that!!!!!

Oh, even Mary Ann's biscotti was well worth coming out in the rain for - and she is sweet enough to share the recipe.

Hi to everyone.

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

I am so sorry I missed this! ...I could have been in the picture!
Seriously, the weather was so horrid that day, I thought you would have surely canceled...didn't think anyone would go out in that weather.
Next time!