Thursday, May 27, 2010

SuzAnna's Antiques Newsletter

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!Before you run off to the beach or start working in your garden,
make plans to stop by SuzAnna's Antiques! Someone read about my pitiful gardening attempts in one of the last newsletters and took pity on me.
Look at these beautiful potting benches he built to try and help me out!
Since I am beyond help, though, I thought I would pass my good fortune on to you guys!
These are truly beautiful pieces! We also got in some amazing Lucille Ball memorabilia.
Great additions to anyone's collection.
Some new lamps are lighting up the place and the front
area has gotten a complete transformation!
Even since I took these pictures! hehehe!Susie and Debbie of "The Two Old Birds" are having a special this weekend as well.
"Wildflower Folk Music" will be playing this weekend under the canopy!
On Saturday morning from 10 to 12 come out and hear this fun
group play some beautiful music for your shopping pleasure!

We look forward to seeing you soon at SuzAnna's!

2 comments:

Vintage Christine said...

I'm fully planning on coming to North Carolina in the (somewhat) near future to visit Anna and her chickens and we'll FOR SURE come visit the shop. It looks great!!

Debbiedoos said...

I love your place and I can't wait to come visit it in November! WOW what a beautiful wedding that must have been of your best friend...Duke blew me away!