Wednesday, April 25, 2012

SuzAnna's Antiques Newsletter

The whole shop is getting a huge face lift!
 Including painting of walls!
Just wait until you see all the new items and new displays!
Everyone will find something they cannot live without!
 Amazing desks!
 Intriguing secretaries!
 Even fun hutches!
We also recently hit the jackpot with some amazing vintage dresses!
Just in time for prom!
Both inside and out, you will be thrilled with
the shop!
 I know we are!
You can see more pictures on our Facebook page!!
See you soon at SuzAnna's!

3 comments:

Kirby Carespodi said...

I definitely need to stop by from Burlington.

Rose H (UK) said...

Oh my! The logistics of moving all that stock to paint? My head is spinning at the thought!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Great vignettes as always!!

Wish I loved closer so I could come and shop!

Hugs,
Deb