Tuesday, July 15, 2014

SuzAnna's Antiques Newsletter 07/15/14

Our newsletters are always so much fun
to create!
Sometimes I know I want to give an overview of 
everything!
Other times I like doing close ups!
Sometimes I don't know what I will do until I see
the pictures on my computer and I get lucky enough to
have something spring to mind!
Whatever I end up doing, I hope you enjoy
reading them as much as I enjoy producing them!
I try to give you all something great to look at
which is never hard at SuzAnna's Antiques!
We always have something someone just
can't live without!
Feel free to check out these and other
great pictures on our Facebook page
We did want to let you know about a 
special auction going on this weekend!

Jack is a longtime "picker" for SuzAnna's Antiques
and has an amazing barn full of stuff!
This Saturday an auction is being held to help
Jack clear some room for other goodies!
You can click this link to see other pictures! Let him
know SuzAnna's Antiques sent you!!

1 comment:

Mary Ann Potter said...

Oh, I really love that flirty, seductive painted hen! I think my chickens would enjoy something like that --- at least Ernest T. Bass the rooster would!