Wednesday, July 20, 2016

SuzAnna's Antiques Newsletter 07/20/16

I got the rare privilege of being at SuzAnna's
before any customers were around
this morning!
It gave me a chance to play with my picture taking!
And get lots and lots of pictures!
So many, you must check out our Facebook page!
I got to play with our rounder and look at some
things I forgot we had!
And you know how much I love jewelry!
Plus I got to look at furniture I don't normally get to enjoy!
Look at this great cabinet! You could use the bar
for towels, jewelry, scarves, a quilt. So many ideas!
This new vanity came in!
And a bunch of new pieces in other booths!
We love to play and it showes, but every once
in a while, it helps to slow down and look around!
And appreciate the little details! 
Come let us show YOU the details! See you soon
at SuzAnna's Antiques!

No comments: