Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SuzAnna's Antiques Newsletter 3/19/14

Thursday is the first day of Spring!
And it seems like this weekends weather might 
finally feel like it!!
The grey skies are supposed to go away!
So in anticipation of the spring weather,
 "Raleigh Vintage" has brought in a whole
new spring wardrobe!
And many of our consignors are bringing in 
beachy, spring time items to brighten your day!
We also got in a beautiful vanity desk!
And some really cute Easter chics!
You just never know what you can't live without 
at SuzAnna's!!
This is a cross stitch sampler of Franklin Street 
in Chapel Hill! So we even have things
for all you NCAA Fans in town this weekend!
Speaking of this weekend, 
Grill Billies is having free BBQ on Saturday
from 12 o'clock until it runs out, for their
Spring Open House!
And Ornamentea is having their first
Pop Up Sunday of the season!
As always we want to thank everyone
for shopping their local small businesses!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Jenny, the shop looked amazing - love how you changed the office design and opened up the interior doorway - seems so much more spacious.

Sorry I missed you. I almost fell over when I noticed the oval dome - J had forgotten to tell me about it. Thank mom again for what she did for me please. I'll show it on the blog later - I'm incorporating it into my Easter decor first.

Happy week - looks like we'll need to bundle up again!

Love to you all.
Mary X